Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tales From The (Massage) Table: Doing Some Good In The World

Today, I did some good.

I worked on an old farmer (the same one), a woman with a chronic autoimmune disease and a spinal problem, someone recovering from a car accident, someone who cares for a sick relative, someone very nervous about selling her house that day, a person who had nothing good to say about herself, and cared for a care-giver.

Possibly I made them all feel better.  They certainly said they felt better. I relaxed the tense, valued the feeling-unvalued, comforted the hurt, cared for the exhausted, and loosened the tight.

And all it took was my hands. And my heart.

2 comments:

smalltownme said...

You did good, yes you did.

Shyla John said...

You posted very interesting and amazing post that is too useful also.


HAG Chairs