Thursday, September 8, 2011

Seven Things In My Head (September Edition)

1.  Holy frickin' JEEBUS, my allergies are bad.  Farking ragweed. 

2:  Now that my kids are back in school, I find myself still in "emergency nap" mode, where if I find myself alone at home during the day, I really REALLY want to go take a nap.  And I do.

3:  I have lost my cooking mojo.  I just don't want to cook.  How is this possible?  Nope.  That has just gone all gray and flat and lifeless.  It'll come back, I know.  Eventually. But mentally, I'm in a Ramen Noodle frame of mind.

4:  I've been having finger twitches.  The muscles in my forearms are unaccustomed to 3-5 hours of playing a day that they have gotten this week (since I've gone back to teaching after summer break).

5:  I want to get contact lenses again.  I just don't enjoy the transition period that always seems to  happen.  I just don't have the patience I once did for discomfort of any kind.  Especially when it's from something as vain as contacts.

6:  I wonder how long until the first Michigan snow.

No comments: