I yoinked this from somewhere. I can't quite remember where.
So. Apparently you're supposed to do this in 10 days. (also? Are they possibly Satanists?)
But I'm not going to hold myself to that, not being a Satanist and all.
TEN. TEN SECRETS! Mwahahahaaaaaaaa. (Feel the "Count" vibe?)
1. First, if it's a secret, I probably shouldn't tell it.
2. Second, if I tell it, it stops being a secret.
3.Third, I think I've trapped myself into a feedback loop.
So, I'm going to refuse the premise of the ... question (is it a question?). I am going to re-state.
TEN. TEN LITTLE-KNOWN FACTS! Mwaaahahaaaaaaaa.
1. I have extremely dry heels. You TOTALLY wanted to know that, right?
2. When I walk behind a car in a parking lot (if I see that there's someone in it) I inevitably mutter to myself, "Please don't kill me."
3. I always start descending stairs with my left foot. If there's a landing halfway down, I'll shuffle if I need to in order to start again with my left foot. If I try to NOT do that, I feel off balance.
4. As a child, I thought that the TV cameras made everybody's eyes blue.
5. Also as a child, I thought that breathing in great gasps of freezing cold winter air would strengthen my lungs. Not surprisingly, I also suffered a lot of bronchitis. Whoops.
6. I do not UNDERSTAND how people can make paint look like actual things. If I ever paint, it just looks like paint.
7. I am not entirely sure what the difference is between a sweater and a knit top.
8. If I have trouble falling asleep, I lay in bed and imagine the alphabet, one letter at a time, cut out of jello. I know. It's odd.
9. I wish I could learn to be an electrician.
10. For a storyteller, I'm terrible at writing stories.