Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Holy CRAP!

Welcome, one and ... well, probably one. 


I've written blogs before, but they've been business-related, or waaay too personal, etc.  But now?  Not so much. 

You know that pressure of somebody telling you, "WOW! You tell stories so well! You should write a BOOK!"?  I get that all the time.  And I'm not gonna write a damned book.  It would take training and thought and planning and dedication, of which I have ALL, but not all at the same time.  And not for months at a time.

So, I shall do this like I do everything in my life.  A bit here, a bit there.  Sometimes a monsoon, sometimes a dry, dry empty creekbed. 

I need to figure out how to post pictures and such.  (Boy.  Boring.  Off to such a good start, dontcha think?)

So there it is.

Ta-dah!

No comments: